Customer Engineering Manager
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for personnel development, succession planning and ensuring members within the airbag application engineering organization have the proper knowledge and skill to perform their roles.
- Responsible for planning budgets and resources to achieve results in the most efficient manner.
- Work with Autoliv Japan and customer teams to quote and develop airbag application projects.
- Drive a culture of curiosity, continuous improvement and E2E thinking.
- Ensure methods, processes, standards, and activities within the group result in product and processes that meet internal, customer and regulatory requirements.
- Work with customer on joint development projects.
- Meet engineering and project milestones.
- Generate technical roadmaps that align with customer and ALV requirements.
- Promote Autoliv technology utilizing effective technical documentation and customer communication.
- Maintain appropriate communications within area of responsibility. Keep employees informed as to company and/or department plans and progress.
- Assure compliance of associates and team members to company policies and procedures.
What is required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Master’s degree a plus
- 10+ years experience in engineering design roles
- Strong internal and external communication skills
- Experience with cushion technology, inflator technology and module manufacturing are beneficial.
What’s in it for you:
•Attractive compensation package
•Flexible Options (schedule, etc)
•Recognition awards, company events, family events, university discount options and many more perks.
•Gender Pay Equality
Autoliv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Autoliv does business.