What you’ll do:
- Responsible for the development and validation of driver airbag and steering wheel products.
- Lead, execute and support various project activities during technical phases of awarded programs.
- Collaborate with all CFT team members (divisional and global), interface with OEM’s, internal supporting groups, manufacturing facilities, and suppliers.
What is required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field with a minimum of 3 years of related experience
- Restraints experience, preferably with Steering Wheel and Airbags
- Automotive Interior Class A Component Design / Product Design experience preferred
- Experience in the following: Technical problem solving, Component drawing creation with proper GD&T, Mechanical/environmental/chemical/electrical test methods, Tolerance stacks
- Good communication skills: verbal, written and presentation.
- Ability to understand manufacturing needs e.g., Die cast, RIM, Injection Molding, Stamping, Assembly
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Power BI
- Ability to travel when required - up to 20% (Utah or Mexico, Europe or China)
What’s in it for you:
•Attractive compensation package
•Flexible Options (schedule, etc.)
•Recognition awards, company events, family events, university discount options and many more perks.
•Gender Pay Equality
Autoliv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Autoliv does business.