What you’ll do:
Provide support to specific business units for Sales Forecasting, New Order Intake, Financial Analysis and Reporting.
- Work with the respective Business Unit Directors, responsible for sales forecast (volume & pricing) accuracy.
- New Order Intake forecasting, reporting, analysis.
- Sales Price Variance reporting
- Monthly Business Unit status report generation
- AMIS sales forecast (volume & pricing) for assigned customers.
What is required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business Administration.
- 3-5 years of experience working in Controlling or Forecasting function preferred.
- Knowledge of basic financial principles.
- Ability to work cross-discipline, constantly reassess priorities, ensuring financial deliverables are met.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel/Word/PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of AMIS
- Experience with Business Intelligence Software (PowerBI preferred)
- English required. Spanish or German a plus.
What’s in it for you:
•Attractive compensation package
•Flexible Options (hybrid work schedule, etc)
•Recognition awards, company events, family events, university discount options and many more perks.
•Gender Pay Equality
Autoliv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Autoliv does business.