What you’ll do:
• Develops, integrates, and provides short-term forecasts of customer demand. Also maintains and manages product history, forecasts, and promotional demand.
• Maintains replenishment model information, including monitoring the accuracy of weekly data, history, network changes, lead-times, new product information, pricing and customer service performance goals, and updating as required within the scope of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
• Resolves unacceptable situations with customers, as well as problems between shipping locations, carriers, receiving departments, inventory analysts, and buyers to ensure planned arrival of product.
What is required:
• B.S. degree in Supply Chain Management
• Experience may be considered in lieu of a degree under unique circumstances.
What’s in it for you:
•Attractive compensation package
•Flexible Options (schedule, etc)
•Recognition awards, company events, family events, university discount options and many more perks.
•Gender Pay Equality
Autoliv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Autoliv does business.