Account Manager - GM Business Unit
What you’ll do:
You will be responsible for management of day-to-day commercial matters for the assigned products and programs. This includes quotations of new business and changes to existing business, contract management, price negotiations, capacity studies and tool order tracking and invoicing. Additionally, you will lead or assist new business RFQs through the PSC process ensuring a timely response to the customer. This position is a front line, customer facing role requiring boundary-less behavior to leverage resources across a matrix organization to ensure resolution of all customer issues..
- Acts as primary commercial interface with the customer.
- Responsible for sales and new business development.
- Tracks schedules, customer action items, and commercial issues related to each program in the account.
- Manage Pricing, reviews accuracy of Purchase Orders and monitors proper invoicing, including Vendor tooling
- Responds to customer Request for Quotes (RFQs) and follows up on all market opportunities
- Support new business awards through the PSC process
- Ensure commercial agreements are fulfilled (i.e., annual cost reductions, payments, accruals).
- Quote engineering changes & negotiate pricing.
- Assist in A/R collection.
- Maintain ICAN pricing.
- Tracks current sales and sales trends (AMIS).
- Responsible for getting customer approval for all proposed change activities (change management and VEVA, and Customer Service Group support at each facility).
- Maintain good relationship with customer(s), including Tier 2’s.
- Manage capacity studies.
- Accesses customer trend information and develops marketing strategies.
What is required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or Finance.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Automotive Sales.
- Restraints experience is preferred.
- Willingness to learn and capability to use complex systems for business case development.
- Proficiency in standard business tools (Microsoft Office) and data analytics and associated software (Power BI, etc.).
- Experience with startup OEMs is preferred.
- Willingness to support global meetings off-hours.
- Must be flexible and willing to work extra hours during quotation cycles and other key times.
- Candidate must be willing to travel as needed.
What’s in it for you:
•Attractive compensation package
•Recognition awards, company events, family events, university discount options and many more perks.
•Gender Pay Equality
Autoliv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Autoliv does business.