Autoliv, Inc., a world leader in development and manufacture of automotive safety is currently accepting resumes for a Security Associate.
The Autoliv Promontory Facility has a need for a Security/AEMT Associate at the Promontory Facility.
• Produces employee and guest badges and identification cards.
• Processes security information and data for employment records, security clearances, and property control.
• Maintains lock and key records.
• Conducts and records inspections on fire suppression systems and equipment.
• Responds to, controls, and investigates security incidents.
• Conducts security patrols of buildings and property.
• Processes visit authorizations for employees and guests to gain access to restricted areas.
• Verifies accuracy of information prior to issuing clearances. Maintains controlled security documents and information.
• Maintains state AEMT (Advanced Emergency Medical Technician) certification and provides first responder/emergency responder medical care.
• Maintains record of persons treated and prepares accident reports.
• Performs drug screens and processes samples maintaining strict chain of command protocol.
Shift: Graveyard. 5:30pm to 5:30am
B-Shift Grave Sun, Mon Tues & Every Other Wed 5: 30pm to 5:30am
D-Shift Grave Thurs, Fri, Sat, & Every Other Wed 5:30pm to 5:30am
• Must be state AEMT (Advanced Emergency Medical Technician) certified and maintain this certification.
• According to the Safe Explosives Act of 2002, it is unlawful for certain persons to ship, transport, receive, or possess explosive materials. Therefore, you will be required to be a US Citizen or a lawful permanent resident.
What’s in it for you:
•Attractive compensation package
•Flexible Options (schedule, etc)
•Recognition awards, company events, family events, university discount options and many more perks.
•Gender Pay Equality
Autoliv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Autoliv does business.