Account Manager - Ford Business Unit
What you’ll do:
You will be responsible for management of day-to-day commercial matters for the assigned products and programs including quotations of new business and changes to existing business, contract management, price negotiations, invoice tracking, etc. This position is a front line, customer facing role, and also requires boundaryless behavior to leverage resources across a matrix organization to ensure resolution of all customer issues.
- Ford Web Quote
- Detailed File Management (SharePoint, 8++)
- APR Reconciliation
- Contract management
- Manage Pricing / PO accuracy
- Raw Material (Auto-materials) Auto-Currency Price Management
- Quote new business and engineering changes
- Support new business awards and PSC process
- Manage capacity database Investigate / respond to capacity studies
- Download and maintain tooling PO’s, Lead tool invoice process
What is required:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Engineering, or Finance.
- Automotive Sales experience required.
- Ford and/or restraints experience preferred.
- Proficiency in standard business tools (Microsoft Office specifically strong excel skills)
- Data analytics and associated software (Power BI, etc.).
- Willingness to learn, and capability to use complex systems for business case development.
- Ability to make quick decision and escalating accordingly
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Willingness to follow work instructions, procedures and internal standards.
What’s in it for you:
•Attractive compensation package
•Flexible Options (schedule, etc)
•Recognition awards, company events, family events, university discount options and many more perks.
•Gender Pay Equality
Autoliv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Autoliv does business.