What you’ll do:
• Adequately maintain all security duties to ensure the safety of all Autoliv employees.
• Access control, property movement, telephone coverage, emergency medical/safety service and response (as needed).
• Perform other duties as may be assigned
What is required:
• High school education or equivalent preferred.
• Ability to obtain Utah EMT certification
What’s in it for you:
•Attractive compensation package
•Flexible Options (schedule, etc)
•Recognition awards, company events, family events, university discount options and many more perks.
•Gender Pay Equality
Autoliv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Autoliv does business.