HS&E Summer Intern 2023:
Summer safety intern will be responsible for IH sampling, Environmental documentation, site support with IH projects and Updating Safety Training. SDS review, review of chemical hygiene plan, reporting out on all activities regularly.
- Helping with Env metrics review.
- Updating Safety, and Environmental trainings.
- IH activities and computer skills.
- Understanding MS Office tools, basics of IH sampling, and basics of Safety
- Assisting in accident/incident investigation to determine causes and corrective actions.
- Performing worksite audits, inspections, and evaluations on the manufacturing floor.
- Perform Industrial Hygiene exposure assessments for potential health hazards in the workplace including, Chemical, Noise, Ergonomics etc.
- Assist in authoring and managing Safety Data Sheets (SDS) to meet the requirements of the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard and the Globally Harmonized System for Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS).
- High School Diploma
- Enrolled in Industrial Hygiene, Safety or Environmental schooling
- Ability to speak and communicate fluently in English.
What’s in it for you:
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible Options (schedule, etc)
- Recognition awards, company events, family events, university discount options and many more perks.
- Gender Pay Equality
Autoliv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Autoliv does business.