Assist Finance / Accounting team with SOX control requirements (i.e., Fixed Asset physical counts and internal control audits), variance reports / financial analysis, assisting with various month-end tasks and the quarterly audit. This position will also have visibility into preparation of benefit plan financial statements, Concur travel and expense reimbursement approvals, bank reconciliations, and various miscellaneous finance related tasks.
- Complete well documented fixed asset counts for in-scope entities
- Assistance with potential internal audits
- Complete month-end tasks accurately
- Completed Fixed Asset count ready to show auditors, tasks completed by deadlines of month‐end, and assistance with financial statements.
- Assist with travel and expense reimbursement claims
- Assist Controller with preparation of Division and Benefit plan financial statements
- Perform various account reconciliations
- High School graduate
- currently enrolled in Business Accounting / Finance degree at an accredited University.
- Should be working towards an accounting degree.
- General knowledge of accounting rules and principles
- Proficient communication skills.
- Positive attitude
- Teamwork oriented
- Intermediate level in Excel.
What’s in it for you:
•Attractive compensation package
•Flexible Options (schedule, etc)
•Recognition awards, company events, family events, university discount options and many more perks.
•Gender Pay Equality
Autoliv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Autoliv does business.