Autoliv is looking for a 2023 Summer Intern at its Technical Center located in Auburn Hills, MI. This intern will be responsible for supporting its Mobility Safety Solutions Business Unit. We have a multi-modal view that extends beyond our traditional markets. To do this we explore new markets and adjacent businesses where we can leverage our existing customer relationships and our core capabilities.
This Intern would be:
- Looking at Innovative and non-traditional products (automotive and non-automotive safety products).
- Creating processes and procedures for technical research and new development.
- Organizing, compiling and managing information workshops on new products.
- Initiating and following up on customer contacts to further the business relationship and gather important market opportunities.
- Given assignments to help support growth of the adjacent market.
- Must be an Undergraduate attending an accredited University enrolled in Business Management, Sales, Economics or Engineering with a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Ability to work fulltime (40 hours per week) for 12 weeks
- Proficient computer skills - Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - written, verbal and presentation
- Ability to work with multiple technical groups
- Effective listening, time management and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to analyze data
- A desire to learn, grow and develop by working on projects that will impact Autoliv’s business and customers
Autoliv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Autoliv does business.