Summer Intern will be working with experienced LAN Admins focusing on user support.
- May maintain and update records and tracking databases
- May prepare or ensure that appropriate network documentation exists, including operational instructions.
- May provide technical support for computers and associated networks.
- May provide personal computer, hardware, and software support.
- May install, service, and repair personal computers.
- May connect personal computers and terminals to existing data networks.
- May instruct users in the use of personal computers and networks.
- Must have good listening skills and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- Preferred candidates will be in their junior or senior, pursuing a degree in Information Technology or other related degree at an accredited university.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision, have a good work ethic, and be a team player.
- Requires follow through on commitments, and a strong attention for details.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
What’s in it for you:
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible Options (schedule, etc)
- Recognition awards, company events, family events, university discount options and many more perks.
- Gender Pay Equality
Autoliv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Autoliv does business.