Project Manager - Nissan BU - OTC - REQ 87827
- Participate in the negotiation of contract and contract changes
- Participate in the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract
- Acts as primary customer contact for program activities
- Leads program review sessions with customer to discuss schedule, costs and technical performance
- Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies program problems and obtains solutions, such as working with management in the allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications
- Manages projects/efforts, prioritizing and assigning day to day tasks, where all involved report to others (no direct reports)
- Manages schedules/timelines, manages completion of projects/efforts to meet targets/goals
- Elevates issues with management where there is difficulty meeting targets/goals
- Perform other duties as may be assigned
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Business or Engineering Degree from an accredited University required
- MBA preferred
- PMP preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience. Experience with Japanese automotive customers is preferred
- Successful applicants must have excellent project management skills, strong communication skills, be able to work with little supervision and guidance, have a good work ethic, be a team player, follow through on commitments, be detail oriented, and have an ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- English is required, Japanese is a plus
What’s in it for you:
•Attractive compensation package
•Flexible Options (schedule, etc)
•Recognition awards, company events, family events, university discount options and many more perks.
•Gender Pay Equality
Autoliv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Autoliv does business.