What you’ll do:
- Identifies risk, analyzes them, elevates to the correct level of management, suggests corrective actions, verifies closure of open issues
- Analyzes any product non conformities in order to solve issues and verify customer or Autoliv concerns
- Coordinates the disposition and hold of all suspect product
- Updates Control Plans and ensures that quality planning documentation is always updated JBS (Job Breakdown Sheet), DIS (Daily Inspection Sheet), TPA (Temporary Process Authorization), PFMEA, SWI (Standard Work Instruction), Visual aids, MVP, Gages.
- Initiates AS412 inspections and reviews and dispositions suspect product and determines further actions
- Implements statistical controls in processes as applicable
- Actively involved in Zero Defects workshops
- Actively involved in PFMEA Go and See and Fix in serial production
- Determines root cause for products, processes and materials that do not meet standards.
- Leads Problem Resolution Cross Functional team using the 8D-process.
- Provides feedback/recommendations to leadership as appropriate.
- Develops, modifies, applies and maintains quality standards and protocol for processing materials into partially finished or finished materials/product.
- Collaborates with other engineering and manufacturing functions to ensure quality standards are in place.
- Devises and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment.
- Conducts quality assurance tests; and performs statistical analysis to assess the cost of and determine the responsibility for, products or materials that do not meet required standards and specifications.
- Ensures that corrective measures meet acceptable reliability standards and that documentation is compliant with requirements.
- Understanding of Design of Equipment (DOE) and Statistical Process Control (SPC) concepts.
- Encourages Jidoka culture to AMTs and production associates.
What is required:
- Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering Degree or equivalent experience.
Experience may be considered in lieu of a degree under unique circumstances.
What’s in it for you:
•Attractive compensation package
•Flexible Options (schedule, etc)
•Recognition awards, company events, family events, university discount options and many more perks.
•Gender Pay Equality
Autoliv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Autoliv does business.
- Ogden - Assembly (AOA)
Ogden - Assembly (AOA)
Workplace & Culture
We strive to save more lives and prevent serious injuries, and we continuously focus on quality, confidence and security for our customers, stability and growth for our shareholders and employees, as well as being sustainable and earning trust within our communities.
About Autoliv United States
Autoliv is the world's largest automitive safety supplier, with sales to all major car manufacturers in the World. Our more than 67,000 Associates in 27 countries are passionate about our vision of Saving More Lives.
Loading application form