What you’ll do:
- Responsible for project leadership for development projects.
- Ensure that the project is meeting the deliverables as required by the program timing schedules and that the quality of the events is high.
- Develop and monitor project metrics, including financial targets, to ensure objectives are met.
- Support the manufacturing organization with information and on-site presence to ensure manufacturability and performance.
- Support the customer for on-site meetings and build events as required to assure satisfaction.
- Support on-going maintenance of the designs for performance and cost reduction activity.
- Communicate with internal and external groups as necessary to meet objectives.
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise with production components, equipment, and assemblies.
- Ensure that the company interests are maintained in all activities.
What is required:
- Must have a bachelor's degree in engineering and/or business
- 6+ years’ product/project management experience
- 6+ years’ experience in automotive restraints (or similar type of automotive product).
- 6+ years’ direct customer contact experience required.
- PMP a plus (but not required)
- Must understand Project Financials + Business Case Analysis
Interaction with Global Team (Europe + China)
Must be capable of managing difficult customers
Inspire others to achieve set metrics
Lead CFT (Engineering / Manufacturing / Purchasing / Sales / Quality)
- Team leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to travel
- Willingness to work off-hours periodically to support Global Meetings
- MS Project
- MS PowerPoint
- Presentation Skills
What’s in it for you:
•Attractive compensation package
•Flexible Options (schedule, etc)
•Recognition awards, company events, family events, university discount options and many more perks.
•Gender Pay Equality
Autoliv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Autoliv does business.