Maintenance Team Lead
B Shift - Sunday-Tuesday every other Wednesday, 5:30pm-5:30am
Autoliv Inc., a world leader in development and manufacturing of safety is currently accepting resumes for a Maintenance Team Leader (Maintenance AMT) on B shift.
Job Description and Responsibilities
• Supervises / manages 4-6 employees who install, maintain and repair industrial processing and manufacturing equipment. Prioritizes work of hourly technical employees on a day-to-day basis to meet established goals/targets following established standards, procedures, and policies.
• Elevates issues in meeting targets/goals and with employee performance where job action (such as formal discipline) may result.
• Coordinates workload between Process Maintenance and the Press Setup team members to ensure appropriate manpower is allocated where needed.
• Facilitates cross training between Process Maintenance and Press Setup team members to grow the skills and abilities of everyone on the team.
• Conducts weekly and monthly APS and Safety training.
• Updates the communication board each shift and leads the shift turnover meeting.
• Reviews kaizens submitted from team members and helps with implementation.
• Completes yearly reviews for team members.
• Leads workshops to address significant events, to improve OA, to improve 5S condition, etc.
• Repairs, assembles, and maintains production machines. • Reads, understands, and redlines blueprints and wiring diagrams.
• Creates and updates written trouble-shooting guides, preventative maintenance work instructions, and technical work instructions
• Performs other duties as may be assigned.
• Understands PLC, machine control programs, pneumatic and hydraulic devices, electronic safety devices, light curtains, safety relays, emergency stop circuits, and operator input devices.
• Has good communication skills and the ability to work independently.
• Problem solving skills are essential.
• An active liaison between maintenance supervision and other maintenance shifts.
• Must have a current degree or vocational degree in maintenance.
• Must have maintenance experience (1 year or more).
• Previous supervisory experience preferred.
According to the Safe Explosives Act of 2002, it is unlawful for certain persons to ship, transport, receive, or possess explosive materials. Therefore, you will be required to be a US Citizen or a lawful permanent resident.