Job Posting Title: Processing Associate starting at $20.90/hr DOE.
Autoliv, Inc., a world leader in development and manufacture of automotive safety is currently accepting resumes for a Processing Associates at the Autoliv Facility in Promontory, UT.
*** Direct Hire ***
- A Shift, 5:30 am to 5:30 pm – Weekdays
- B Shift, 5:30 pm to 5:30 am – Weekdays (10% Shift Differential)
- C Shift, 5:30 am to 5:30 pm – Weekends (10% Shift Differential)
- D Shift, 5:30 pm to 5:30 am – Weekends (11% Shift Differential)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Processing Associate operates various machines and performs tasks related to the production of propellants used to inflate airbags.
- Performs work requiring continuous alertness and attention to detail. Associates ensure that a high-quality product is produced.
- Makes suggestions to improve performance, quality, and/or costs in work area by applying Autoliv Production System (APS) principles.
- Monitors machines and verifies that parts meet specifications by using hand gauge measurements and/or visual inspection.
- Promotes quality and safety rules while maintaining work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Maintains reliable attendance and a full-time work status.
- Adheres to safety standards.
- Relieves other employees for breaks, as needed.
- Maintains responsibility for lean manufacturing practices
- Must be a detail-oriented person with an understanding of computer programs and have math and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work independently with minimal direction from Team Lead and the ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ensures material inventory, quality control standards and production schedules are adequately maintained.
- Able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Perform other duties as they are assigned.
AVAILABLE BENEFITS STARING DAY 1 INCLUDE:
- Healthcare (medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance are available)
- Accrual of vacation time, 12 Paid Holidays, and 40 hours of personal time*
- EAP (legal service, financial service, child/elder care support, identity theft recovery).
- Tuition Reimbursement (subject to limitations) and a Student Loan Refinancing Program.
- Access to First Choice Healthcare, an on-site clinic.
- A 401(k) Employee Savings and Investment Plan.
- Opportunities for advancement into leadership roles.
* Some benefits may be pro-rated
Autoliv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Autoliv does business.