Autoliv, Inc., a world leader in development and manufacture of automotive safety is currently accepting resumes for a Material Associate at the Autoliv Facility in Ogden, UT.
*** Direct Hire ***
Schedule: Monday - Friday from 1:45 pm to 10:00 pm or Grave 9:45pm to 6am Pay: $19.50 - $22.00 plus 8% differential
• Able to load and unload trailers. Must have current forklift and vehicle certification or plan on becoming certified.
• Able to work independently with minimal direction from Team Lead and the ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
• Basic understanding of Conveyance methods and be able to effectively communicate with all departments and shifts.
• Maintains responsibility for lean manufacturing practices
• Have detail-oriented person with understanding with computer programs, have math and problem-solving skills.
• Ensures material inventory, quality control standards and production schedules are adequately maintained.
• Able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Perform other duties as may be assigned.
AVAILABLE BENEFITS STARING DAY 1 INCLUDE:
- Healthcare (medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance are available)
- Accrual of vacation time, 12 Paid Holidays, and 40 hours of personal time.
- EAP (legal service, financial service, child/elder care support, identity theft recovery).
- Tuition Reimbursement (subject to limitations) and a Student Loan Refinancing Program.
- Access to First Choice Healthcare, an on-site clinic.
- A 401(k) Employee Savings and Investment Plan.
- Opportunities for advancement into leadership roles.
Autoliv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Autoliv does business.