Maintenance Team Lead
C Shift, Promontory Facility
Autoliv Inc., a world leader in development and manufacturing of safety is currently accepting resumes for a Maintenance Team Lead on our C shift.
Job Description and Responsibilities
• Supervises / manages 4-6 employees who install, maintain and repair industrial processing and manufacturing equipment. Prioritizes work of hourly technical employees on a day-to-day basis to meet established goals/targets following established standards, procedures, and policies.
• Elevates issues in meeting targets/goals and with employee performance where job action (such as formal discipline) may result.
• Coordinates workload between Process Maintenance and the Press Setup team members to ensure appropriate manpower is allocated where needed.
• Facilitates cross training between Process Maintenance and Press Setup team members to grow the skills and abilities of everyone on the team.
• Conducts weekly and monthly APS and Safety training.
• Updates the communication board each shift and leads the shift turnover meeting.
• Reviews kaizens submitted from team members and helps with implementation.
• Completes yearly reviews for team members.
• Leads workshops to address significant events, to improve OA, to improve 5S condition, etc.
• Repairs, assembles, and maintains production machines.
• Reads, understands, and redlines blue prints and wiring diagrams.
• Creates and updates written trouble-shooting guides, preventative maintenance work instructions, and technical work instructions
• Performs other duties as may be assigned.
• Understands PLC, machine control programs, pneumatic and hydraulic devices, electronic safety devices, light curtains, safety relays, emergency stop circuits, and operator input devices.
• Has good communication skills and the ability to work independently. • Problem solving skills are essential.
• An active liaison between maintenance supervision and other maintenance shifts.