Autoliv Inc., a world leader in development and manufacturing of safety is currently accepting resumes for a Maintenance Reactive Technician.
• Repair, construct, install, troubleshoot, and maintain routine mechanical machine systems.
• Writes, modifies, troubleshoots, and aides in the creation of standards for equipment pneumatic, hydraulic, and vacuum design.
•Able to troubleshoot using root cause tools and repair machines.
• Creates preventive maintenance schedules, trains and assists TPM activities, and shares Lessons Learned.
• Experienced in the use of standard machine shop tools including, welding, grinding, milling, cutting, and lathe operation.
• Can follow and work with mechanical drawings for machine/tooling design.
• Maintain appropriate maintenance and repair logs.