Divisional HSE Manager shall support and lead AAM HSE Policy Deployment activities to ensure our employees are provided a workplace that is safe.
Home office location can be US (Utah or Michigan) or Mexico (multiple locations).
- Support the development of divisional policies/procedures and implement programs that foster continuous improvement and compliance.
- Provide advice and technical expertise to facility management to determine proper control methods, standards, and corrective actions to prevent reoccurrence.
- Collaborate with executive leadership regularly to ensure the division activities are aligned.
- Experience with explosive manufacturing sites compliance with Process Safety Management procedures and energetic work best practices.
- Evaluate HSE data to help determine areas of focus for HSE activities in division.
- Ensure sites are compliant with Autoliv policies/procedures and all applicable regulatory requirements.
- Perform facility health and safety inspections, and auditing to support site safety leaderships responsibilities to protect the health and safety of all employees.
- Support and/or perform incident investigations and support sites during significant events.
- Support sites during external regulatory inspections/investigations.
- Support sites with Workers’ Compensation related matters.
- Support site HSE leaders with matters arising from machine build activities and new equipment implementation.
- Mentor new HSE professionals in their roles and responsibilities, ensuring that they are supported during their onboarding.
- Meet PD tactic goals, closure of safety read across actions.
- Location can be US (Utah or Michigan) or Mexico (multiple locations).
- Bachelors degree in Health & Safety related field.
- Solid foundation in safety regulatory knowledge.
- Experience in the following: manufacturing, warehouse, explosive, ergonomics, machine safety, regulatory compliance.
- Leadership experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Must be willing to travel and to work off-hours as needed