ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Under the direction of an AMG (supervisor) and Process Coordinator/AMT (team lead), safely operate various assigned machines and performs other related operations and tasks in the production of airbags, inflators, or component parts. Supports the team by rotating to different production cells based on business needs.
· Performs repetitive work requiring continuous mental and visual alertness and attention to detail to ensure that a high quality product is produced.
· Applies Autoliv Production System (APS) principles and makes continuous improvement suggestions to improve performance, quality, and/or costs in work area.
· Observes operation of machines and verifies conformance to specifications by using hand gauge measurements and/or visual inspection.
· Follows quality and safety rules and maintains work area in a clean and orderly condition. · Trains and/or instructs others as required.
· Ability to maintain regular and reliable attendance.
· Ability to maintain a full-time work status.
· Ability to adhere to safety standards and work safely.
· Relieves other employees for breaks, as needed.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Grave Shift (9:45pm - 6:00 am)