Autoliv is currently looking to fill the role of Material Control Technician at its Auburn Hills Technical Center in Michigan focusing on Accurate Material Receiving / Shipping, Inventory Counts, Material Pull Requests, Return to Inventory, & Purging of expired material. The role entails effective communication and documentation to support customer inventory needs to ensure that department measurables are maintained to meet customer deliverables.
- Manage accurate data input in Autoliv systems including Prism Shippers & GEO Inventory Control.
- Maintain accurate inventory.
- Support customer deliverables.
- Accurate shipping and receiving manifest.
- Accurate kitting of test material.
- Maintain daily SQDCM Data.
- Highlight opportunities for continuous improvement.
A High School diploma with Material Control / Shipping Receiving experience 1-3 years is preferred but not required.
- Experience with Shipping and Inventory Control.
- Experience working with automotive product development and/or manufacturing.
- Ability/skills for building and repairing mechanical devices.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with ability to quickly become proficient user in Autoliv systems.
- Must have good Interpersonal skills to effectively work cross-functionally and cross-culturally.
- Ability to support activities to meet the demands of internal and external customers on time.
- Ability to organize work efficiently and manage time to achieve all tasks for customer requests.
- Ability to work within project teams meet program goals and share lessons learned.
- Ability to obtain Hi / Lo Operators license.
- Ability to MDOT Operators License.
- Ability to lift 50lbs several times throughout the day.