Autoliv is dedicated to saving lives worldwide with our innovative automotive safety technologies used by all major automobile manufacturers. Autoliv manufactures injury preventing and life-saving automotive safety equipment. Currently accepting application for a Health, Safety, & Environmental Intern at our Tremonton facility.
Principle Job Responsibilities:
• Assists with Industrial Hygiene Sampling
• Develops data tracking mechanisms and maintains data to keep the facility’s visual health and safety management programs current.
• Assist with safety training
• Conduct safety evaluations and audits
• Evaluate and write safety work instructions
• Assist with safety record keeping tasks
• Conduct Job Safety analysis and updates
• Oversees industrial hygiene activities including but not limited to noise, hazardous material sampling, Safety Data Sheet (SDS) review and PPE assessments, etc.
• Good communication and computer skills
Position is a full-time position for day shift, and hours are flexible with selected candidate’s school schedule. 40+ hours per week during the summer.
Qualifications: Preferred candidate will be in their junior or senior year of an industrial hygiene program.
Autoliv is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Autoliv does business.