Autoliv is looking for an Electronics & Mechatronics Engineering Summer Intern. This intern will primarily be focused on steering wheel product development. This role entails working closely with engineers from multiple departments within Autoliv.
- Perform basic professional Engineering assignments.
- Apply standard engineering techniques, practices, procedures, and criteria in specific situations, adjusts and correlates data, recognizes discrepancies in results.
- Work to get test equipment working.
- Documenting procedures.
- Assist application engineers learn to use test equipment.
- Support development projects.
- Support product launches.
- Support technical engagement with supply base.
- Must be attending an accredited University enrolled in Applied Science, Math, Physics, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related Engineering field.
- Prefer Junior/Senior level experience
- Programming experience
- Program Management skills
- Must be mechanically inclined and able to use basic shop tools to tear down parts
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Motivated and results driven
- Problem solving and analytical skills required
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills and multi-tasking capability required