Autoliv, Inc., a world leader in development and manufacture of automotive safety is currently accepting resumes for a Maintenance Technician at the Autoliv Facility in Tremonton, UT.
Successful applicants must have strong communication skills. Must be able to work with minimal supervision, have a good work ethic, and be a team player. Position requires follow through on commitments, and a strong attention for details. Candidate must have the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
Schedule: Sunday - Thursday from 9:45 pm to 6:00 am
Pay Range: $21.83 - $28.50 plus differential
Referral Bonus : $1500
• Performs installations, repairs and maintenance on production machines and equipment.
• Performs work in one or more of the maintenance trades: equipment repair, electrical, and/or general maintenance.
• Conducts routine periodic or special inspections to determine repair and maintenance work necessary to prevent breakdowns on machines and/or equipment.
• Services, troubleshoots and solves production process/equipment problems.
• Establishes and submits processing requirements to be met in designing and acquiring processing equipment. Provides feedback/recommendations to leadership as appropriate.
• Involved with securing and/or monitoring work performed by vendors\contractors.
• Maintains ability to work a full time schedule.
• Maintains ability to work safely and adhere to safety standards.
• Ability to troubleshoot / preventative maintenance with industrial processing, packaging, peripheral plant equipment.
• Preferred candidate will have high school education or equivalent.
• Any disciplinary action during the previous six months may disqualify the candidate. Any candidate currently on probationary status may be disqualified.
• Applicant must have completed the Automated Maintenance Mechanic (AMM) program at the BATC, OWATC or be currently enrolled in the program and/or be willing to enroll in the program.
• Experience may be considered in lieu of a degree under unique circumstances
• Prior mechanical background preferred
Autoliv is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Autoliv does business.
This position is eligible for Employee Referral Bonus (Effective 01/11/22)