Autoliv, Inc., a world leader in development and manufacture of automotive safety is currently accepting resumes for a Prep Lead at the Autoliv Facility in Tremonton, UT.
An AMT coordinates the work of hourly employees on a day-to-day basis to meet established goals/targets by following established standards, procedures, and policies.
Schedule: Sunday - Thursday from 9:45 pm to 6:00 am
Pay: $22.00 an hour plus differential
Sign on Bonus $1000
- Ensure all team members are following the safety standards.
- Reduce the risk of accidents through elimination of unsafe processes, behaviors, and environments.
- Conduct start up meetings with team members and turnover meetings with other shifts.
- Ensure training is conducted and documented.
- Coordinates improvements projects and works with team members to eliminate waste and reduce cost.
- Provide clear communication and have good listening skills.
- Manage quality issues per area guidelines and implement containment.
- Ensure team members complete production and qualify documentation and conduct area audits.
- Assist the Supervisor and help identify opportunities for improvements.
- Follow written and verbal instructions.
- Able to work under the direction of the Supervisor and work independently on shift.
- Have a basic understanding of Autoliv processes and APS methods.
- Must be a detailed oriented person with good teaching, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- Generally, has knowledge to perform the same work as those for whom he/she coordinates work.
- Assigns work and coordinates labor staffing with production requirements.
- Oversees employee performance and may issue disciplinary action under the direction of supervisor/HR.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
We offer great benefits:
- Medical, Dental Vision, FSA, HSA
- 401K plan with match
- Life Insurance
- 12 paid Holidays
- Personal Time
- Signing bonus
- Educational Assistance
- and much more.
Autoliv is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Autoliv does business.