Autoliv, Inc., a world leader in development and manufacture of automotive safety is currently accepting resumes for a Production Associate at the Autoliv Facility in Tremonton, UT.
Schedule: Sunday - Thursday from 9:45 pm to 6:00 am
Pay: $17.50 - $22.00 an hour plus differential
Sign on Bonus $1000
• Under the direction of an AMG (supervisor) or AMT, safely operates assigned machines and performs other related operations and tasks in the production of initiators and components.
• Properly handle and dispose of chemicals, igniter, and component materials to ensure safety.
• Performs equipment setups, operates assigned equipment and performs in-process inspections per area instructions.
• Monitors equipment during production operations and performs minor equipment adjustments and cleaning activities.
• Applies Autoliv Production System principles and makes Kaizen suggestions to improve performance, quality, and/or costs in work area.
• Attend and support shift start-up meetings and workshops.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Must be able to regularly stand and walk up to 8 hours a day.
• Frequent use of hands, fingers, and arms. Occasionally kneeling, bending, twisting and/or crouching.
• Occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
• Perform other duties as may be assigned.
We offer great benefits:
- Medical, Dental Vision, FSA, HSA
- 401K plan with match
- Life Insurance
- 12 paid Holidays
- Personal Time
- Signing bonus
- Educational Assistance
- and much more.
Autoliv is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Autoliv does business.