Autoliv is dedicated to saving lives worldwide with our innovative automotive safety technologies used by all major automobile manufacturers. Autoliv manufactures injury preventing and life-saving automotive safety equipment. The AOA facility in Ogden is looking for a Material Associate for all shifts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for processing shippers and shipments to all external customers.
- Must be knowledgeable and proficient in the Auto Release programs for shipping and also the AXD programs for the cross-dock operations.
- Performs all of the scanning of inbound and outbound shipments.
- Researches errors in the process and performs the required corrections in the system.
- Generates all sub-route outbound requirements, assuring each trailer is loaded according to computer-generated load sheets for packaging to suppliers.
- Generates all line-haul outbound requirements, assuring all material is scanned and included on manifests for each trailer.
- Responsible for knowing the MAN-IT systems for the various repack operations utilized at the facility.
- Maintains a forklift license and operates a forklift for moving and staging materials and for loading and unloading trucks/trailers as needed.
- Ability to maintain regular and reliable attendance.
- Ability to maintain a full-time work status.
- Ability to adhere to safety standards and work safely.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Must be able to read and understand work instructions.
- Must be able to write and complete required paperwork.
- Must have basic math skills - add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Must be team-oriented, able to problem-solve and troubleshoot.
- Excellent attendance and safety record.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS include the following:
- Ability to stand and walk 8.25 hours per day excluding breaks and lunch.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs frequently throughout the 8.25 hour shift.
- Ability to perform frequent bending and twisting throughout the 8.25 hour shift.
Autoliv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Autoliv does business.