Autoliv is dedicated to saving lives worldwide with our innovative automotive safety technologies used by all major automobile manufacturers. Autoliv manufactures injury preventing and life-saving automotive safety equipment.
The Human Resource Representative is responsible for partnering with and providing HR services and related support at the Brigham City Inflator Facility. This role will demonstrate proficiency in all functional areas of Human Resources to include policy and process interpretation, employee relations, organizational effectiveness and talent acquisition.
• Provide HR support for site Prototype Group, including but not limited to: Talent Management, ePDD, AEDS, Merit Reviews, Mid-Year Reviews, Performance Management, etc.
• Provides administrative support to human resources function as needed (e.g. correspondence generation, record keeping, and file maintenance).
• Work collaboratively with the Human Resource Team to develop and implement policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in the location and the efficiency of the HR department and services performed.
• Provide input to the HR Strategic Plan and be an active participant in on-going events, projects and initiatives that support the IBC location.
• Perform HR duties involving contact with and exposure to highly confidential materials and information.
• Provide employee support, assist employees and manage issues while providing seamless customer service.
• Maintain compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
• Participate in group staff meetings, employee events and attend other meetings and seminars as assigned.
• Process changes in HRIS systems, including but not limited to title changes, organizational changes, and salary changes.
• Manage and administer the mentoring program for all new hires and transferring employees
• Responsible for cyclical reporting requirements, including but not limited to recruiting, headcount, turnover, etc. • Ensure site requirements for mandatory training are met (Compliance, Code of Conduct, etc.)
• Administer and co-facilitate training for both exempt professional and leadership. (i.e. Employment Law, Autoliv Professional Development and Basics of Leadership) • Administer the Rewards & Recognition Programs, including tracking, correspondence, meeting facilitation, reward submittals, and certificate creation • Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
• Coordinating and attending career fairs at select universities, screening resumes and applications for qualification and fit; conducting initial screening interviews, partner with leaders on selection and offers, manage summer internship activities. Responsible for the management of summer intern activities.
• Perform full cycle recruitment activities for exempt and non-exempt positions.
• Manage Onboarding, New Hire Paperwork, New Hire Orientation, and Mentoring Program