Autoliv is looking to fill the role of a Financial Analyst for its Business Support group located at its Technical Center in Auburn Hills, MI.
Job Responsibilities include:
• Review, prepare, and/or distribute numerous reports with accuracy and timeliness. Distribute reports weekly and respond to questions in a timely manner.
• Research, reconcile and account analysis.
• Draft and edit documents, reports, spreadsheets and correspondence.
• Establish and document internal accounting and sales processes to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
• Contribute to the month-end and year-end close process with various reports and complex analysis with accuracy and timeliness.
• Coordinate and support the Director of BU Controlling with sales audits.
• Ability to manage and deliver as needed with ad hoc projects (Autoliv information requests, special projects, tax).
• Develop presentations and application-oriented solutions.
• Conduct performance analysis and create result presentations.
• Prepare, coordinate and attend sales meetings/calls regularly.
• Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization to explain financial and sales data, including specialized systems.
• Provide specialized support to Business Unit Controllers across all divisions in sales systems.
• Identify and implement process improvements in all aspects of Sales infrastructure and processes.
• Manage and lead the SAT process globally, including the direction and implementation of kaizen activities and training.
• A Bachelor's Degree in the field of Business Administration and/or Finance, along with 3-5 years' progressive experience in sales administration is required, preferably within the automotive industry.
• Experience analyzing large data sets and strong administrative skills,.
• In-depth knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel (including formulas, formatting and pivot tables), PowerPoint, Power BI, AMIS, HFM/CIS and other reporting software tools. • Highly organized with keen attention to detail.
• Quick learner i.e. ability to learn new software and understand directions.
• Reliable/dependable shows up to work on time, meets deadlines.
• Problem resolution skills able to think through problems resulting in proper course of action.
• Ability to work well under pressure of deadlines and handling of multiple requests from different team members.
• Able to work independently and in a team environment