Autoliv ASP, Inc., a world leader in the development and manufacture of automotive safety systems (airbags, seatbelts, etc.) is currently accepting applications for a Technical Support Analyst to work at our IBC Brigham City, Utah facility.
Technical Support Analysts must have the ability to physically represent I.T. and communicate to the customer effectively.
Daily functions include:
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and assist in upgrading the physical and wireless networks within the facility.
- Programming and stacking Cisco switches
- Configuring network VLAN’s
- Installing and configuring wireless access points
- Maintain, troubleshoot, image, and order user laptops, desktops, and workstations.
- Ability to setup and troubleshoot conference room equipment.
- Ability to take direction from others within IT and communicate effectively between users and global I.T. Teams.
- Ability to configure and troubleshoot Apple iPhones and iPads.
- Interact with business users daily and troubleshoot computer and application issues.
- Ability to troubleshoot and install network attached printers and manufacturing AIAG label printers.
- Ability to troubleshoot and install manufacturing barcode scanners.
- Knowledge on Mac Operating System.
- Knowledge on Microsoft Windows Operating System.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Teams, OneDrive, and SharePoint.
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory would be beneficial.
- Experience with Microsoft SCCM would be beneficial.
- Experience with Microsoft Server Operating System would be beneficial.
- Experience with Linux Operating System would be beneficial.
- Experience with installing and replacing computer hardware components would be beneficial.
- Bachelor's in IT related studies preferred, or currently attending school
- Basic computer knowledge on Microsoft Operating System, Active Directory, SCCM and server administration
- Experience with handling computer hardware would be beneficial.
- Must be dependable, able to work in a professional atmosphere
- Any IT related certifications preferred