IT Cloud Architect
As part of Autoliv’s architecture team, this position will be responsible for continuing to mature Autoliv’s cloud solutions as part of a hybrid IT ecosystem.
Job Description Includes:
- Will work with other domain architects to integrate the cloud with other parts of the Autoliv global infrastructure.
- Progress Autoliv’s cloud strategy to meet new business needs.
- Develop and coordinate cloud architecture activities.
- Architect new solutions based on cloud technologies.
- Lead cultural change for cloud adoption.
- Mentor cloud personnel.
Drive Autoliv’s cloud strategy and adoption process including:
- Building skills (self and team) and assessing application readiness
- Evaluation and selection of cloud providers and services
- Architect cloud services and mitigate risks
- Cost forecasting
- Define policies and procedures for Governance
- Provision and automate cloud services,
- Assist with establishing procedures for operational management
Will be a key member of the infrastructure architecture team providing and receiving input with other architects who are responsible for other technology domains. Participate in Enterprise Architecture activities.
- Cloud architecture skills (Azure a must, AWS/GCP a plus)
- cloud identity
- Application Architecture
- Automation (ARM/Terraform/Ansible/etc)
- Infrastructure Operations,
- Integration Architecture,
- familiarity with the ITIL and TOGAF frameworks.
- Strong Communication and Collaboration skills,
- Executive Presence and Preparation,
- Automotive Industry,
- Vendor Management,
- Program Leadership,
- Thought Leadership and Change Agency.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent required
This position is eligible for Employee Referral Bonus (Effective 01/11/22)